NEW PRICE!! Don't miss your chance to buy this rarely available floor plan in the Hawthorn, with two reserved parking spaces! The location is exceptional, situated between the VA Square and Ballston Metro stops, and surrounded by plenty of dining options and retail shops. Freshly painted, with updated wood flooring, 9 foot ceilings, 42" maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and two large sliding glass doors for plenty of natural light, opening to the spacious balcony. It has two large bedrooms with walk in closets, and a newÂcloset organizer. The primary bathroom features two sinks as well as a separate shower and tub. Washer and dryer in unit. Hawthorn amenities include a well appointed fitness room, aÂbusiness center, luxurious lobby/common areas, a beautiful courtyard with room to gather and socialize, as well as guest Âparking and two bike lockers.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,237 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price