Attention investors, handy homeowners, or buyers seeking a large lot on which to build their dream home! You'll love this home on over 1/3 acre corner lot and on a cul-de-sac. 2019 renovations include: New roof; new front door, freshly painted main level, new kitchen window, landscaped front yard. Features include parquet and hardwood floors on the main and bedroom levels; a wood-burning fireplace, a screened porch, and walk-out basement. Loads of potential to update according to your taste and style. North Springfield location with easy access to 395/495, Virginia Railway Express and Franconia/Springfield Metro Station.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,100 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Screened-in, Porch
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)