Attention investors, handy homeowners, or buyers seeking a large lot on which to build their dream home! You'll love this home on over 1/3 acre corner lot and on a cul-de-sac. 2019 renovations include: New roof; new front door, freshly painted main level, new kitchen window, landscaped front yard. Features include parquet and hardwood floors on the main and bedroom levels; a wood-burning fireplace, a screened porch, and walk-out basement. Loads of potential to update according to your taste and style. North Springfield location with easy access to 395/495, Virginia Railway Express and Franconia/Springfield Metro Station.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,100 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Screened-in, Porch
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price