No attention to detail was spared when remodeling this attractive 4BR/3BA brick Rancher with a 1BR/1BA in-law suite. This sprawling home features beautifully manicured lawns and gardens with a forest-like surrounding, located on a quiet dead end street in Perry Hall Forge Heights Estates. Pull into the two-entry driveway with plenty of parking for family and friends and step up to the door of your forever home. First open the door into an enclosed sunroom with large windows and an abundance of natural light. The main floor begins with a spacious living room featurings a wood burning fireplace with a whitewashed brick hearth and an open view into the amazing eat-in kitchen. The beautifully updated kitchen offers custom cabinetry finished to the ceiling with crown moldings, a custom vent hood above a gas stove featuring a pot filler, lite rail moldings, a double pantry, gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a double sink in the island which extends to a custom dining table with pedestal legs. Next, the grand family room features an abundance of natural light, a vaulted ceiling, a pellet stove, mini split heat/ac, and a wall of four sliding doors with windows above allowing for tons of light. Off the kitchen is a grand primary suite featuring his/hers closets with additional storage, built in shelving, a private entry/exit to the spacious yard, and an ensuite boasting a large jetted soaker tub. Down the hall from the living room are two sizable bedrooms, a full bath, and an additional primary bedroom with a full bath and walk-in shower, with access to the kitchen and family room. The lower level is finished as the ideal in-law suite complete with above grade windows, a full kitchen with new cabinets, counters and appliances, a large living room with a corner faux brick fireplace, a dining area, additional space for an office/gym or additional bedroom, a full bath with a walk-in shower, laundry, storage, and an enclosed sunroom with access to the lush green lawns of the beautiful yard. From any of the six sliding doors in the family room step onto 3 decks that overlook the abundance of green space, a fenced built in pool surrounded by decking, landscaping, a pool house, several sheds with electric, and the two car garage tucked under the home and a whole house generator. This home is move-in ready with many upgrades including new laminate flooring, custom blinds, smart wired for Alexa, a whole house generator, and much more. Imagine all this and in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,836 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood, Other. Other, Stove, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price