Beautiful end-unit townhome in the Loch Raven Village community of Towson! Arrive into the main level living room and dining room combination and experience plush carpet, ample storage, and a seamless transition into the kitchen for an ideal setting for entertaining. Let the kitchen inspire gourmet meals boasting ample storage, Frigidaire stainless steel appliances, and ceramic tile floors. A bedroom and full bath adorn the entry-level and provide an opportunity as a primary suite or an office for a work and living balance. Relax and unwind in the primary bedroom suite that offers double closets and a soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms and a hall bath complete the upper-level sleeping quarters. A partially finished lower-level family room allows for many opportunities as a media center or a recreation and game area with access to the spacious fenced yard. Major commuter routes include I-95, I-83, US-1, and I-695.
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,380 sq. ft
Loch Raven Village
Baltimore County Public Schools
LOCH RAVEN TECHNICAL ACADEMY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price