PRIME LOCATION IN THE HEART OF RUXTON! Situated on a 3.12 acre lot+/- , this property is beautifully landscaped and set back off the road! Available for the first time in 30 years - Built in 1900, this wonderful stone and shingled home has three finished levels. Offering a large entrance hall with formal living room w/wood burning FP, dining room, eat-in kitchen and family room w/gas FP and valuted ceiling on the first floor. 2nd floor includes the primary suite, dressing/sitting rm and ensuite bath, 3 additional BR's with hall bath. One bedrm and full bath on the 3rd floor, along with a playroom, office/bedroom and a walk in cedar closet. Lower level includes a utility room, exercise room and and storage. Inground pool, pool house with kitchenette and full bath. One of Ruxton's finest, put this one on your list to see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,615 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Unfinished Basement
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sauna, Window Treatment, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Stone, Shingle
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price