4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Colonial, fenced yard. Kitchen Island with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, kitchen/dining room combination. Fireplace in dining room and living room. Ceramic floor in kitchen and dining room. Patio door leads from dining room to patio. Main level bedroom and full bathroom. Cathedral ceilings, curved staircase. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and baloney overlooking the back yard. Basement has a surround sound system and walk-out basement leads to back yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,132 sq. ft
Electric service available
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Skylights, Storm Window
- 2. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Grill - Outdoors. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price