Well maintained brick home on quiet street is situated almost a half acre premium private lot! This fine home has been loved by the owners for 45 years. Relax and have quiet evenings looking out to the large peaceful backyard from the expansive back deck! Hardwood floors (some under carpet) throughout the main level. A wonderful eat-in kitchen with double oven, cooktop, breakfast bar, loads of cabinet space, and new ( to be installed granite counters). Large picture windows adorn the living room and dining room. A cozy wood burning fireplace with a woodstove insert warm the living room. The owners' bedroom includes French doors to the private back deck! Enjoy crown and chair molding, solid paneled doors, and updated bathrooms. The sunlit walkout lower level boasts a large recreation room, a convenient bathroom, a large workshop, and laundry room. There is also a wonderful green house room off the back for plant lovers. Quiet neighborhood, close to parks with tennis and basketball courts, tot lots etc. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Wat
2,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Heated, Full
- 1. Mantle, Brick, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Lot View
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price