Enjoy the best of urban and suburban style of living at the Silverton Condominium. This one-bedroom unit has a private balcony overlooking East West Hwy. The gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances open to the beautiful living space with plenty of natural light. The bedroom has plenty of closet space including a walk-in closet. Walk just two blocks to Silver Spring Metro, or drive and park in one of your reserved garage parking spaces. The Silverton is a pet- friendly building with two on-site building managers, maintained staff and onsite handyman available to the residents. Residents enjoy access to the building s fitness center, outdoor pool, party room, and dog run. 2 DEEDED PARKING SPACES CONVEY AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
775 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Central.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Other, City
- Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)